| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hallettsville, Tx in December is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry. Only 59.9mm (2.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 10:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Hallettsville, Tx December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hallettsville, Tx, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hallettsville, Tx:
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 301.7 kms (187.5 miles) NNW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 243 kms (151 miles) N
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) NNW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 216 kms (134.2 miles) NNW
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 262.8 kms (163.3 miles) NW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 120.1 kms (74.6 miles) NW
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) WNW
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) WNW
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 148 kms (92 miles) W
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 140.1 kms (87 miles) SW
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) SSW
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 193.2 kms (120 miles) SSW
- Laredo, Texas, Usa - 325.6 kms (202.4 miles) SW
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 298.3 kms (185.3 miles) N
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 252.5 kms (156.9 miles) N
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 96 kms (59.6 miles) NNE
- Houston, Texas, Usa - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) ENE
- Port Arthur, Tx, Usa - 288 kms (179 miles) ENE
- Galveston, Tx, Usa - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) E
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) S